Thursday, November 29, 2007

THINK PINK RADIO

I was invited to write weekly posts at the blog for Think Pink Radio based out of WLUW 88.7 FM in Chicago. The show itself is independent, all-music, and devoted to queer music artists. The blog aims to become a hub for queer arts, literature, events and anything else we think will interest people around the country.

My own contributions to the Think Pink Radio blog will focus primarily on film, theater and Pacific Northwest interests. However, I am a man of many interests and much curiosity. To quote Miss Dickinson, "I dwell in possibility."

My own blog will continue to house my more verbose opinions. To check out my November 29 post on the new Todd Haynes film, I'm Not There, click below. Begin to Think Pink.


THINK PINK RADIO (WLUW 88.7 FM - Chicago)

No comments: